March 4, 2013

Daily Joy

This post was inspired by House of Humble's 10 good things post. I absolutely love their blog and love this reminder to appreciate the good things in your day. I can be one to forget to pay attention to the little things and let stress and uncertainty totally take over. This is a fun way to spend a little time appreciating daily joys.
 
 
Having home cooked leftovers for lunch always makes me happy! (Recipe found on Pinterest)
 
A pile of new handmade toys to add to my shop. It's always so rewarding to see my hard work and love turn into something more than an idea.
 
Today's totally cloud free blue sky after days of clouds and haze.
 
Making progress on a blanket I've been crocheting.
 
Coffee and letter writing to pen pals.
 
Working hard to accomplish my goals.
 
A sweet reminder appreciate the day.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so happy to hear our post inspired you! Your list of good things is lovely, and your handmade toys are amazing!

    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! You're such a sweetheart!
      <3 Jen

      Delete